About The Job
- To gather competitive intelligence and prepare better communication programs to convey Klaus’s competence
- To effectively build relationships with customers, industry associations, industry bodies, and dealers towards brand building for the company
- To showcase the capabilities of the company at various industrial forums like Trade Fairs, conferences, etc.
- To effectively use market research and market intelligence for tracking market trends, government policies and competitor activities on products, pricing, promotion & expansion plans.
Business Development & Sales
- To identify new customers for Car Parking Systems and successfully ensure building the customer base
- Develop new customers & sales channels and target penetration of unexplored market segments
- Manage entire sales cycle
- To liaison with external specialists and consultants for obtaining information about market benchmarks, new products and identify areas of opportunity
- To ensure timely response to any business enquiries generated
- To meet prospective customers and generate leads
- To attend trade shows and make connections with prospects and potential referral sources
- To set up referral and prospect meetings for and with the professionals and make effective presentations to them to explore any business probabilities
- Customer Relationship Management
- To effectively handle customer relationships throughout the association of the customer
- To respond to all queries and complaints from customers
- To effectively engage with the customers to build the corporate brand, leverage on the relationship for pitching new products / services and secure optimum credit period
- After order is taken organize and administer for all post order activities such as technical meeting, DAP, coordination for Schedule, Supply & Installation with respective HODs.
- Arrange for ABGs for advance (wherever necessary) & PBGs for final payment enabling to collect payment in time.
- Submit bills after supply & installation and follow up rigorously with respective user for passing/approving bills for payment.
MIS and Reporting
- To prepare and submit various MIS on Marketing activities as may be required from time to time
- To prepare and submit review reports on Marketing and Business Development Activities
- To develop a marketing database which includes customer and prospect information, mailing list applications, competitor product innovations, market share statistics, etc.