The semi automatic puzzle parking system without a pit
The P-210 provides a parking solution for ground plus one level above
The entrance to the P-210 is at ground level. This system provides spaces for cars on two levels and side by side in the form of grids. The parking spaces are moved vertically and horizontally and transported to the desired position. In this puzzle parking system levels are arranged, one equivalent to the ground and another one overground. No pit is required. This system can go up to 3-19 cars and 2-10 grids.
All the information relating to P-210
Suitable for all passenger cars according to the clearance and maximal surface load
Maximum Weight Carrying Capacity: 2000 kg
Allowable Car Height: 1.5 m-2.0 m
Upper Platform Width: 2.2 m-2.7 m
Lower Platform Width: 2.0 m-2.4 m
For more specific information, please download a complete datasheet of the product.
- Ideal for residential buildings and commercial projects
- Increases the capacity of underground parking spaces at hospitals, malls, cinema halls, hotels etc.
- Provides 3 spaces in a footprint of 2 cars and can go up to 19 spaces in a footprint of 10 cars
- Leaves space for additional amenities
- Accommodates cars safely
- Protection from theft and damage
- Safety gates available upon requirement
- Sequential horizontal and vertical movements of platforms
- Optimal access times
- Simple key switch controls
- Ground-level access to all parking levels
- An independent system