The premium semi-automatic parking system without a pit that can be driven through
The P-200 comes in a combination with other P series models
This puzzle parking system provides spaces for cars on two levels and side by side in the form of grids. The P-200 can be driven through, which means it can be easily combined with the P-110, P-210 and P-310 as an additional row of parking. As no second access lane is required, this sort of combined parking system enables you to have even more parking spaces within the same floor area. The parking spaces are moved vertically and horizontally and transported to the desired position. This system can go up to 3-19 cars and 2-10 grids.
All the information relating to P-200
Suitable for all passenger cars according to the clearance and maximal surface load
Maximum Weight Carrying Capacity: 2000 kg
Allowable Car Height: 1.5m – 2.0m
Upper Platform Width: 2.2m – 2.7m
Lower Platform Width: 2.0m – 2.4m
For more specific information, please download a complete datasheet of the product.
- Ideal for residential buildings and commercial projects
- Increases the capacity of underground parking spaces at hospitals, malls, cinema halls, hotels etc.
- Provides 3 spaces in a footprint of 2 cars and can go up to 19 spaces in a footprint of 10 cars
- Leaves space for additional amenities
- Accommodates cars safely
- Protection from theft and damage
- Safety gates available upon requirement
- Sequential horizontal and vertical movements of platforms
- Optimal access times
- Simple key switch controls
- Ground-level access to all parking levels
- Often used in combination with P-110, P-210, P-310
- Provides drive-through for a vehicle
- An independent system